ACTC Food Collection Drop Off
5:00pm – 7:00pm
Location: 1401 York Road, Lutherville, MD 21093Category: Missions Event | Coordinator: Missions Strategy Team
During this time of national emergency, we are looking for ways to serve our community in a meaningful way. The Assistance Center of Towson Churches is involved in meeting the most severe need in our area--feeding our neighbors. Valley would like to contribute to this effort, so we have volunteered to be a food collection drop off site on Thursdays at 5-7pm.
Food donations should include nonperishable, nonexpired items in sealed packages. Below are the items that are most needed-
- Breakfast cereal (box)
- Canned meals (pork and beans, chili, pasta meals, etc.)
- Canned vegetables (tomatoes, beans, corn, peas, potatoes, etc.)
- Canned fruit (oranges, peaches, etc.)
- Dry pasta, rice, instant potatoes (bag or box)
- Spaghetti sauce (jar or can)
- Macaroni and cheese meals (box)
- Tuna (can)
- Peanut butter, jelly (jar)
- Soup (can)
- Toiletries (deodorant, lotions, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, diapers, feminine hygiene products, etc.