Once you have done a self-assessment, you are ready to build a personalized plan for discipleship. Currently we are offering five different tools all focused on encouraging and equipping you to love like Jesus:
1. Daily Devotionals - These are daily short scripture passages coupled with one or two questions for reflection. They delivered to your email every morning.
2. Discipleship Classes – these classes meet throughout the week. They are twelve weeks long. We are constantly changing the content of the classes offered. what classes are offered. Fill out the boxes below and we will send you a list of our most recent classes.
3. Large Group Teachings - For those that learn better by listening we have a large library of audio teaching for you to chose from that will encourage and equip you to live the Valley Life.
4. Mission Experiences – Once a month we go as a group and serve somewhere in our community. The goal of these trips is to stretch your understanding of God and others, and to help you foster a spirit of humility.
5. Personal Coaching Groups - Coaching groups meet for twelve weeks periods. They work together by holding one another accountable to love like Jesus.
Let us know if you are interested in any of the tools or simply want more information by filling out the boxes below.